The ABC’s of Me:
A. Age: Ancient. 30
B. Bed size. King size but I use very little of it.
C. Chore you dislike: Laundry and folding clothes. If you could see my bedroom you would understand.
D. Dogs: One. Rudy aka The Rudster, Officer Rudy, Rudy Tooty
E. Essential start to your day: In a perfect world it would be a smoothie... in reality coffee. Strong coffee
F. Favorite colors: At the moment purple
G. Gold or silver: Rose gold
H. Height: 5’4’’
I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin, trumpet and french horn and bass
J. Job title: Hair dresser, mother and amateur blogger
K. Kids: One, The Monkey
L. Live:On the top of the hill
M. Mom’s name: Audrey. Dahling
N. Nicknames: Oh the Gitch, Gitchie and Casper.... long story
O. Overnight hospital stays: There's quiet a few but not in a long long time
P. Pet peeves: People who take forever to make a right hand turn. UGH!
Q. Quote from a movie: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. What? It's Corinthians one, chapter thirteen verse eleven. " Hackers, Cereal Killer :)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: My baby brother who constantly blows me away with his photography.
T. Time you wake up: Between 6am and 8 am.
U. Underwear: Clean ones
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Radishes and mushrooms. YUCK!
W. What makes you run late: Other people in my house
X. X-rays you’ve had: Hands, ribs and knees
Y. Yummy food you make: Taco soup.
Z. Zoo animal you like: Anything that's not in the petting zoo.
So that's a little about me. On the cooking front... I am not a baker. I don't even want to talk about what happened to the oatmeal cookies.

A lot of xrays!
ReplyDelete